Episode 156 debuts on December 5, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time). The topic is Worship ‘Ad Orientem.’ My guest is Dr. Peter Kwasniewski.
- How Contrary Orientations Signify Contradictory Theologies — by Dr. Peter Kwasniewski at newliturgicalmovement.org
- Does facing east at Mass rely on a picture of God as someone ‘out there and up there’? — by Dr. Peter Kwasniewski at lifesitenews.com (a response to an objection to the article above)
- Liturgical Orientation — FIUV position paper at unavoce.ru (very good overview)
- “Concerning Worship towards the East” — from On the Orthodox Faith by Saint John of Damascus, at ccel.org
- Conversi ad Dominum — (good quotes from Saint Augustine and Msgr. Klaus Gamber) at rorate-caeli.blogspot.com
- ‘Ad Orientem’ Liturgy: To What End? — by Father Thomas Kocik at onepeterfive.com
“Convertere, Israël, ad Dominum Deum Tuum!” — by Br. Evagrius Hayden, O.S.B., at newliturgicalmovement.org
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center.
Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time).