Episode 298 debuts on October 6, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time). The topic is A Retired Prosecutor Looks Her Own Experience of COVID. My guest is Antoinette Cincotta, former Supervising Deputy Attorney General of the State of California.
- 30 facts you NEED to know: Your Covid Cribsheet — by Kit Knightly at off-guardian.org
- Everything is Connected — by James Corbett of the Corbett Report
- Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance Prevention & Treatment Protocols for COVID-19 — at covid19criticalcare.com (you can get prescriptions here for ivermectin, etc.)
- Resist Fear Mongering Propaganda — by Brother André Marie at catholicism.org
- Dystopian Fantasy versus Reality — by Brother André Marie at catholicism.org