Episode 216 debuts on February 12, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time). The topic is How the C.I.A.’s Doctrinal Warfare Program Changed the Catholic Church. My guest is David Wemhoff.
Listen now! (Link will activate after the show’s premiere)
- Doctrinal Warfare, the CIA, and the Colonizing of the Catholic Mind — by Brother André Marie, M.I.C.M., at catholicism.org
- John Courtney Murray, Time/Life, and the American Proposition — the book itself, for sale at fidelitypress.org (please support a family business, not Amazon!)
- Culture Wars: Volume 34 Issue 9 — available for $4, this issue of Culture Wars has a long and very good review of Mr. Wemhoff’s book
- David Wemhoff on John Courtney Murray, Time/Life, and the American Proposition — YouTube interview (not Reconquest)
- How the CIA’s Doctrinal Warfare Program Changed the Catholic Church — by Jonas E. Alexis at veteranstoday.com
- What Is The American Proposition? — by David Wemhoff at theamericanproposition.com