Episode 111 debuts on January 17, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time). My topic is Christian Zionism, Tracing the Lines of a Warmongering Heresy.
Listen now! (link will go live Wednesday night)
- John Nelson Darby and Plymouth Brethren — Wikipedia articles on the man and the sect that invented premillennial dispensationalism and popularized the notion of “the rapture.”
- True Torah Jews, Neturei Karta International, International Jewish anti-Zionist Network — three Jewish organizations (with otherwise divergent outlooks) that oppose Zionism.
- The Scofield Bible—The Book That Made Zionists of America’s Evangelical Christians — by Maidhc Ó Cathail at the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs
- Christian Zionism: The Heresy that Undermines Middle East Peace — by Rev Dr Stephen Sizer at informationclearinghouse.info
- The Origins of the Israel Lobby in the US — by Alison Weir at counterpunch.org
- The Lions of Albion and Israel in Palestine: 1945-1948 — by Christopher J. Carter at remnantnewspaper.com
- Neo-Conned Again — Subtitled, “Hyporcrisy, Lawlessness, and the Rape of Iraq,” this is a book with contributions by various authors, Chapter 8 of which is a paper by Prof. David W. Lutz, Ph.D., “Unjust War Theory: Christian Zionism and the Road to Jerusalem.” Highly recommended reading by a scholarly ethicist who is also a Catholic convert from Evangelical Protestantism.