Episode 221 debuts on March 18, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time). The topic is The Wisdom of Fasting.
- Saint Thomas Aquinas on Fasting — from the Summa Theologiae at newadvent.org
- Fast — Catholic Encyclopedia article at newadvent.org
- The Black Fast — Catholic Encyclopedia article at newadvent.org
- Fasting in Light of the Liturgy — at auremcordis.wordpress.com (has the Lenten Preface in it, and is otherwise worth reading)
- Weston A. Price Foundation — at westonaprice.org
- Intermittent Fasting: Surprising Update — by Monique Tello, MD, MPH at health.harvard.edu
- Effects of Intermittent Fasting on Health, Aging, and Disease — by Rafael de Cabo, Ph.D., and Mark P. Mattson, Ph.D.
- Short-Term Fasting May Improve Health — at sciencemag.org
- Fasting for 72 Hours Can Reset Your Entire Immune System — at thesource.com
- Can a 3-Day Fast Reset Your Immune System? — at forbes.com
- Books by Dr. Jason Fung — at goodreads.com
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center. Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time).