Our twentieth show debuts RIGHT HERE on April 20 at 8:00 PM Eastern. It will then be rebroadcast on Friday at 7 PM Eastern (6 Central), and again on the following Monday at 3 PM Eastern (2 Central) and 7 PM Eastern (6 Central). The topic is The Papacy, Divine and Limited. My guest is Charles Coulombe, historian and author.
- Vatican Council I on papal infallibility — papalancyclicals.net
- Vicars of Christ: A History of the Popes — book by Charles A. Coulombe (here is a Kindle edition of the same)
- Honorius I: the controversial case of a heretic Pope — by Prof. Roberto de Mattei at rorate-caeli.blogspot.com
- The Limitations of Papal Authority to Change Sacred Tradition — traditio.com
- Studies on the Early Papacy — book by Dom John Chapman
- What is the Power and the Purpose of the Papacy? MP3 — Brother Francis interview on the papacy at store.catholicism.org
- St. Peter and Church Unity — by Sister Marie Thérèse, M.I.C.M., at catholicism.org
- The Three Levels of Magisterial Teaching — by Brother André Marie, M.I.C.M., at catholicism.org
- How the Renaissance Papacy contributed to the Reformation — by Brother André Marie, M.I.C.M., at catholicism.org
- The Popes and the Modern Crisis (on Sedevacantism) — by Brother André Marie, M.I.C.M., at catholicism.org
Charles Coulombe interviewed by Christine Niles on “Bad Popes”:
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center.
Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast on Friday at 7:00 PM Eastern (6:00 Central), and again on the following Tuesday at 7:00 PM Eastern (6:00 Central).