Our sixty-second show debuts on February 8, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note:all times listed are Central time). The topic is What Are ‘The Passions’? My guest is Sister Maria Philomena, M.I.C.M., director of the Saint Augustine Institute of Wisdom.
- The Powers or Faculties of Human Nature — PDF File of Brother Francis’ chart at catholicism.org
- The Distinction of the Passions — by Father Paul J. Glenn at catholictheology.info
- Thomistic Philosophy Page on “Sense Appetite” (the Passions) — at aquinasonline.com
- Passions to be Regulated — by Father Reginald Garrigou-Lagrange, O.P., at christianperfection.info
- Ancient, Medieval and Renaissance Theories of the Emotions — at the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Grace Perfects Nature — by Brother André Marie at catholicism.org
- Good Servants, Poor Masters — by Brother André Marie at catholicism.org
- Anger Issues — by Brother André Marie at catholicism.org
- How to Fight — by Brother André Marie at catholicism.org
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center.
Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note:all times listed are Central time).