Episode 103 debuts on November 22, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time). My topic is Giving Thanks to God. My guest is Sister Maria Philomena, M.I.C.M., director of the Saint Augustine Institute of Wisdom.
- Thanksgiving, a Feast With Abundant Catholic Meaning and Pre-Pilgrim American History — by Brian Kelly at catholicism.org
- The Four Ends of Mass — by Sam Guzman at catholicgentleman.net
- Ευχαριστώ! Ef Charisto! Thank you! — by Brother André Marie at catholicism.org (with some meditations of Brother Francis on Gratitude)
- The Eucharist — explanation at fisheaters.com, which good information on the aspect of thanksgiving
- Thankfulness or gratitude — from the Summa Theologiae of Saint Thomas (a short summary may be found here)
- Ingratitude — from the Summa Theologiae of Saint Thomas (a short summary may be found here)
- The Religion of Peace — by Brother André Marie at catholicism.org (material on “peace offerings” and “thanks offerings” here)
- The Eucharist in Four Simple Mysteries — by Father Leonard Feeney (chapter from his book, Bread of Life) at catholicism.org
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center.
Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time).