Episode 122 debuts on April 4, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time). My topic is Not Beyond Good and Evil.
- God is Good — by Brother André Marie at catholicism.org
- Beyond Good and Evil — on Nietzsche’s book at Wikipedia.org
- Manichaeism — detailed definition at CatholicCulture.org
- Catholics, Protestants, Grace, and the Spiritual Life — by Brother André Marie at catholicism.org
- What Catholics Can Learn From Cthulhu — at Saint Corbinian’s Bear
- Gnosticism Sells Big — Gary Potter on the perennial lure of gnosticism, at catholicism.org
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center.
Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time).