Episode 180 debuts on May 29, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time). The topic is The Rosary and the Quadriga, Part I.
- The Four Meanings in Holy Scripture — by Br. Francis Maluf, M.I.C.M., at catholicism.org
- The Four Senses of Scripture — by Brother André Marie, M.I.C.M., at catholicism.org
- Episode 12. The Four Senses of Holy Scripture. Guest: Sister Maria Philomena, M.I.C.M. — earlier show related to this general topic
- The Old Testament Figures Hidden Behind the Annunciation — by Stephen Beale at catholicexchange.com
- Understanding the Annunciation — at stpaulcenter.com
- The Ark of the New Covenant — by Brother André Marie, M.I.C.M., at catholicism.org
- The Magnificat, Hymn of the Incarnation — by Brian Kelly at catholicism.org
- Old Testament Types of Mary — by Father Johann Roten, S.M., at udayton.edu
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center.
Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time).
Olaus Ouisconsinensis said:
Thank you for this meditation, Brother, and for the links. If I might be excused a plug, I recommend the following post, which explores how the Annunciation and Visitation recall the meeting between King David and Abigail in First Samuel (aka First Kings): https://driftlesscatholic.wordpress.com/2018/10/01/abigail-and-mary-from-handmaid-of-the-lord-to-salvific-queen/
Brother André Marie, M.I.C.M. said:
I don’t mind the plug at all! Thank you for the comment and the link.