Episode 211 debuts on January 8, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time). The topic is Quebec’s ‘Révolution Tranquille’ (Quiet Revolution), Its Causes and Consequences. Our guest is Charles Coulombe.
Listen now! (Link will activate after the show’s premiere)
- Fruits Of The Quiet Revolution — by Rod Dreher at theamericanconservative.com
- Catholic young men ask bishops to teach traditional faith and save them from nihilism, despair — by Lianne Laurence at lifesitenews.com
- Dégénération — song by Mes Aïeux on YouTube about the tragedy of modern French Canada (French with English video)
- Quiet Revolution — article at wikipedia.org
- Quiet Revolution — article at thecanadianencyclopedia.ca
- The Faith All But Dead in Quebec — by The Philosopher at catholicism.org
- Québec and French America: What Might Have Been — by Gary Potter at catholicism.org
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center.
Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time).