Episode 227 debuts on April 29, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time). The topic is Why the ‘Reform of the Reform’ Is Doomed. My guest is Dr. Peter Kwasniewski.
- Why the “Reform of the Reform” Is Doomed — by Dr. Peter Kwasniewski at onepeterfive.com
- The Growing Realization of the Irreparable Failure of the Liturgical Reform — by Dr. Peter Kwasniewski at newliturgicalmovement.org
- Why Restoring the Roman Rite to Its Fullness is Not “Traddy Antiquarianism” — by Dr. Peter Kwasniewski at newliturgicalmovement.org
- “Beyond ‘Smells and Bells’: Why We Need the Objective Content of the Usus Antiquior” — by Dr. Peter Kwasniewski at rorate-caeli.blogspot.com
- Reforming the Irreformable? — by Anonymous at at newliturgicalmovement.org
- The End of the “Reform of the Reform”: Father Kocik’s “Tract 90” — by Father Richard G. Cipolla at rorate-caeli.blogspot.com
- The Questionnaire on Summorum Pontificum: what’s going on behind the scenes — at rorate-caeli.blogspot.com
- Summorum Under Threat? – Holy See sends survey to Bishops on Summorum Pontificum — at rorate-caeli.blogspot.com
- Why the Reform of the Reform is Not the Solution — by Brian Williams at liturgyguy.com
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center. Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time).