Episode 241 debuts on August 5, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time). The topic is A Much Needed Discussion on Vatican II.
- Bishop Schneider: There is no divine positive will or natural right to the diversity of religions — at lifesitenews.com
- The Root of the Problem — by Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò at insidethevatican.com
- Dossier Vatican II, #1: Professor Anthony Esolen — at insidethevatican.com
- Dossier Vatican II, Essay #2: Fr. Thomas Weinandy, O.F.M. Capuchin — at insidethevatican.com
- Prominent Italian theologian [Radaelli] defends Archbishop Viganò’s Vatican II critique: ‘Take off the Dogma and you will unleash the Antichrist’ — at catholicfamilynews.com
- Second Intervention of Prominent Italian Professor [Radaelli] on Vatican II — at catholicfamilynews.com
- The Impossible “Road Map” of Peace with the Lefebvrists — on Radaelli by Sandro Magister at chiesa.espresso.repubblica.it
- False Ecumenism Takes a Formidable Beating — on Radaelli by Brother André Marie, M.I.C.M., at catholicism.org
- Iota Unum: A Study of the Changes in the Catholic Church in the 20th Century — book by Professor Romano Amerio at angeluspress.org
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center. Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time).
George Pal said:
I have not not had much use for dialoguing even though it has been, for some time, de rigueur . No ‘discussion’ of Vat II can commence without the leading premise – The result, the fruit, of Vat II is all of rotten, heretical, modernist, soul killing, ersatz/pseudo Christianity of use to no-one but the defilers of the Church.
Brother André Marie, M.I.C.M. said:
“The dialogue” — the way Plato and Saint Augustine employed it — can be a very worthwhile undertaking. The modern ecumenical version of dialogue, which is chatter without truth, is useless and even harmful.
People who love the truth should not be afraid to have a “much needed discussion” about Vatican II, something proposed by Monsignor Brunero Gherardini. I do believe that Archbishop Viganò has contributed to such a discussion, and I pray that it bears good fruit for the glory of God and the salvation of souls.