Episode 275 debuts on April 21, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time). The topic is Joining a Catholic Culture to Permaculture. Our guest is Sister Maria Philomena, M.I.C.M.
DISCLAIMER: As was mentioned in the show, some of the permaculture sites out there are run by people who are political and social “progressives.” We assume our audience is mature enough to distinguish between the agricultural principles being promoted on these sites and other agendas that contradict Catholic morals.
- Towards a Deeper Understanding of the Powers of Life as they Transcend the Material: The Acquisition of Wisdom and The Transmission of Culture — an excellent talk by Sister Maria Philomena, M.I.C.M., at store.catholicism.org
- Four-page PDF of Supplemental Quotes on Sister’s talk (above) — collected by Sister Maria Philomena, M.I.C.M., at catholicism.org
- Adaptive Stewardship – What Does it Really Mean? — by Allen Williams, Ph.D., at soilhealthacademy.org
- Permaculture Design Principles — at permacultureprinciples.com
- THE ORIGINAL PRINCIPLES OF REGENERATIVE AGRICULTURE — by the Rodale Institute at rodaleinstitute.org
- Regenerative Agriculture Part 2: The Principles — by Arohi Sharma, Lara Bryant, Ellen Lee, and Claire O’Connor at nrdc.org
- 12 Principles of Permaculture — by David Holmgren at justlists.wordpress.com
- A QUICK INTRODUCTION TO PERMACULTURE — at change-making.com
- About Permaculture — by David Holmgren at holmgren.com.au
- Want to grow your own eggs? — at abundantpermaculture.com
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center. Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time).