Episode 291 debuts on August 18, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time). The topic is Why Should Latin be the Liturgical Language of Western Christendom?
- Why Does (Did) the Roman Catholic Church Make Latin Her Language? — by Brian Kelly at catholicism.org
- Why Is the Mass Said in Latin? — by Father John Francis Sullivan/Chris Jackson
- Latin as a Liturgical Language — by Fœderatio Internationalis Una Voce
- Veterum Sapientia (On the Promotion of the Study of Latin) — by Pope John XXIII
- The Rosary in Latin — at catholicism.org
- Latin Course Set (“Project Latin”) — by Brother Francis at store.catholicism.org
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center. Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time).