Episode 293 debuts on September 1, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time). The topic is To Galatia (and Jerusalem), with Love.
- Letter #94, 2021, Wednesday, August 25: Galatians — by Dr. Robert Moynihan (the Philip Pullela article, as well as Moynihan’s own commentary, as well as the texts of Pope Francis’ Wednesday audiences are all at this link.)
- Galatians 3:24-24 — at drbo.org
- Galatians 3 in Greek, (Vulgate) Latin, and Knox-translation English — at newadvent.org
- For the Record: Father Harrison’s Comment on Bishop Barron’s Words to Ben Shapiro — at catholicism.org
- The Role of the Pedagogue in Galatians — by Michael J. Smith at digitalcommons.liberty.edu
- pedagogue (n.) — etymological study of the word at etymonline.com
- paidagógos — Greek word study at biblehub.com
- Why Read the Old Testament? — by Brother André Marie at catholicism.org
- The Old Law as a Preparation for the New — by Brother André Marie at catholicism.org
- Catholic Truth and the Salvation of Souls are at Stake — by Brother André Marie at catholicism.org
- The Heresy of Dual-Covenant Theology — by Brother André Marie at catholicism.org
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center. Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time).