Episode 299 debuts on October 20, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time). The topic is The Agony in the Garden.
- The Synoptic Gospel accounts according to Matthew, Mark, and Luke — at drbo.org
- The “stub” reference that appears in John — at drbo.org
- Various references to “Cedron” — at drbo.org
- 2nd Book of Kings (2 Samuel), chapters 15 and 16 (the account of King David’s betrayal and his mockery by Semei) — at drbo.org
- Achitopel — brief Catholic Encyclopedia article at newadvent.org
- Monothelitism and Monothelites — Catholic Encyclopedia article at newadvent.org
- The Mount of Olives and the Kidron Valley — pretty good explanation of the location of the Agony in the Garden and some of its OT pre-history at looking4theblessedhope.com (Protestant site).
- Christ In Type And Prophecy, by Maas, A. J. (Anthony John), 1858-1927 the book I cited on Psalm 54 (55), marked to the right place — at archive.org
- Quit Whining! — (an Ad Rem with a brief meditation on the Agony in the Garden), by Brother André Marie at catholicism.org
- Two pieces with apologetic arguments addressing “vain and repetitious prayer”: Apologizing for the Rosary and Former Presbyterian Minister Defends the Papacy — both by Brother André Marie at catholicism.org
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center. Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time).