Episode 386 debuts on August 16, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time). The topic is ‘Ius in Bello’ and the Bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Listen now! (Link will activate after the show’s premiere.)
- An Act of State Terrorism — by Joe Doyle, at catholicism.org
- How I Learned to Start Thinking and Hate the Bomb — by Brother André Marie, M.I.C.M., at catholicism.org
- Dropping the Atomic Bomb Was Wrong. Period. — by Christopher Check, at catholic.com
- Catholic Teaching Concerning a Just War — by Brother Lawrence Mary, M.I.C.M., Tert.
- The Principle of Double Effect in Contemporary Medicine — by Brother André Marie, M.I.C.M., at catholicism.org
- The Morality of Obliteration Bombing — by John C. Ford, S.J.
- About John C. Ford, S.J.
- Just War and the Bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki — by E. Christian Brugger, at ncregister.com
- Mr. Truman’s Degree — by G.E.M. Anscombe
- Sheen and Hiroshima — by Dr. Christopher Shannon, at catholicworldreport.com
- Was There a Diplomatic Alternative? The Atomic Bombing and Japan’s Surrender — by Jeremy Kuzmarov & Roger Peace, at apjjf.org
- Was the Atomic Bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki Justifiable? — by John Paul Meenan, at catholicinsight.com
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center. Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time).