Episode 214 debuts on January 29, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will take place according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note: all times listed are Central time). The topic is The New Law Supersedes the Old.
- The Old Law as a Preparation for the New — by Brother André Marie, M.I.C.M., at catholicism.org
- A Better Testament — by Brother André Marie, M.I.C.M., at catholicism.org
- Catholic Truth and the Salvation of Souls are at Stake — by Brother André Marie, M.I.C.M., at catholicism.org
- The Heresy of Dual-Covenant Theology — by Brother André Marie, M.I.C.M., at catholicism.org
- Supersessionism — Wikipedia article, posted for reference only, so that listeners may see the commonplace heresies regarding this matter.
Jeremiah Lamenting the Destruction of Jerusalem, by Rembrandt (1606–1669). “Behold the days shall come, saith the Lord, and I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Juda: Not according to the covenant which I made with their fathers, in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt: the covenant which they made void, and I had dominion over them, saith the Lord. But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel, after those days, saith the Lord: I will give my law in their bowels, and I will write it in their heart: and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.” —Jeremias 31:31-33