Our sixth show debuts January 13 at 8:00 PM Eastern. The topic is Christian Manhood and the Family. My guest is Mr. Sam Guzman, Communications Director for Pro-Life Wisconsin, and founder and editor of the popular blog, The Catholic Gentleman and the Catholic Gentleman Facebook Community.
- Satan Hates the Family. Here’s Why. — The Catholic Gentleman
- Why The Devil Hates The Blessed Virgin So Much (AND Why You Should Love Her — The Catholic Gentleman
- The Cardinal Virtues: Fortitude — The Catholic Gentleman
- Why Liberalism Targets the Family — by Gary Potter at Catholicism.org
- Montfortian Masculinity — a talk by your host on store.Catholicism.org
- Masculinity and the Liturgy — The Catholic Gentleman
- The Three Munera of Fatherhood — The Catholic Gentleman
- The Three Marks of Manhood: How to be Priest, Prophet, and King of Your Family — book by G.C. Dilsaver at store.Catholicism.org
- Where Have the Real Men Gone? — by your host at Catholicism.org
- Montfortian Masculinity — by your host at Catholicism.org
- To the Men — by your host at Catholicism.org
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center.
Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast on Friday at 7:00 PM Eastern (6:00 Central), and again on the following Tuesday at 7:00 PM Eastern (6:00 Central).