Our fifty-second show debuts on November 30, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will happen according to the all new Crusade Channel programming schedule (note:all times listed are Central time). The topic is Conscience and the Moral Law (it is a sequel to last week’s show).
- The Five Dubia of the Four Cardinals — at catholicism.org
- What is the Natural Law? — by Brother André Marie at catholicism.org
- Moral Conscience — from the Catechism of the Catholic Church at vatican.va
- Contraception and Conscience: THREE STATEMENTS by His Grace, the Most Reverend John Charles McQuaid, D.D., Archbishop of Dublin, Primate of Ireland — at sspxasia.com (very good summary of teaching on the duty to form one’s conscience)
- Simian Antinomianism — by Brother André Marie at catholicism.org
- When Conscience Trumps Faith and God — by Fr. Mark A. Pilon at thecatholicthing.com
- Conscience and the Nanny State — by Brother André Marie at catholicism.org
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center.
Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note:all times listed are Central time).