Our fifty-third show debuts on December 7, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will happen according to the all new Crusade Channel programming schedule (note:all times listed are Central time). The topic is Living Liturgically.
- Seasonal Customs — by Tracy Tucciarone at fisheaters.com (links to pages that describe customs, traditions, devotions, legends, and lore related to the traditional Catholic liturgical year per the traditional Roman calendar)
- Christian Calendar — from the old Catholic Encyclopedia at newadvent.org
- Liturgy — from the old Catholic Encyclopedia at newadvent.org
- The Liturgical Year — books by Dom Prosper Guéranger, O.S.B., for sale at store.catholicism.org (this is a fifteen-volume masterpiece!)
- The Reign of the Holy Ghost — by Brother André Marie at catholicism.org
- The Latin Mass and the Orthodox — by Brother André Marie at catholicism.org (considers liturgical similarities between the traditional rites of East and West)
- The Drama of Holy Week — by Brother André Marie at catholicism.org
- Our Catholic Duty of Feasting Well — by Christine Bryan at catholicism.org
- Should the Good Times Roll? — by Charles A. Coulombe at catholicism.org
- Some Books — Religious Customs in the Family, by Rev. Francis Weiser, S.J.; Drinking with the Saints and Why Do Catholics Eat Fish on Friday?: The Catholic Origin to Just About Everything, both by Michael P. Foley; Cooking With the Saints, by by Ernst Schuegraf
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center.
Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note:all times listed are Central time).