Our fifty-sixth show debuts on December 28, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will happen according to the all new Crusade Channel programming schedule (note:all times listed are Central time). The topic is The Moral Question of Circumcision. My guest is Dr. David Lang, adjunct professor of logic at Boston College and of systematic Thomistic philosophy at Our Lady of Grace Seminary, also in Boston.
- Dr. David P. Lang’s CV — bc.edu
- The Principle of Totality — by Brother André Marie at catholicism.org
- Implicit Catholic Teaching against Non-Therapeutic Child Circumcision — by David Lang, PhD., at catholicsagainstcircumcision.org
- The Morality of Circumcision — by Father John J. Dietzen, M.A., S.T.L., at catholicsagainstcircumcision.org
- Respect for Bodily Integrity: A Catholic Perspective on Circumcision in Catholic Hospitals — by Petrina Fadel (of New York State Right to Life Committee, and Catholics Against Circumcision) at cirp.org
- Circumcision — and — Biblical Circumcision vs. Modern Circumcision: Escalation of a Ritual (not appropriate for children due to some simple black and white graphics) — two articles fisheaters.com
- The Ethics of Mutilation — by Father Edwin F. Healy, S.J., at catholicsagainstcircumcision.org
- To Circumcise or Not to Circumcise? — by Father Peter A. Clark, S.J., Ph.D., cirp.org
- Books on the Subject — Marked in Your Flesh: Circumcision from Ancient Judea to Modern America, by Leonard B. Glick; What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Circumcision, by Paul M. Fleiss and Frederick Hodges; and Circumcision, The Hidden Trauma, by Ronald Goldman.
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center.
Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note:all times listed are Central time).