Our fifty-seventh show debuts on January 4, at 8:00 PM Eastern. Rebroadcasts will happen according to the all new Crusade Channel programming schedule (note:all times listed are Central time). We’re tackling two topics this show: New Year’s Resolutions, and Christian Friendship. My guest is Sam Guzman, writer, blogger at The Catholic Gentleman, Catholic family man, and Marketer at Covenant Eyes.
- Creating S.M.A.R.T. Goals — topachievement.com
- Resolutions, Failures, and the New Year — by Sam Guzman at catholicgentleman.net
- The Practice of Mental Prayer (has some material on resolutions) — by Brother André Marie at catholicism.org
- Go Forth with Friends — by Jason Craig at at catholicgentleman.net
- Saint Augustine on Friendship — by Brother André Marie at catholicism.org
- The Art of Being a Good Listener — by Sam Guzman at catholicgentleman.net
“Reconquest” is a militant, engaging, and informative Catholic radio program featuring interviews with interesting guests as well as commentary by your host. It is a radio-journalistic extension of the Crusade of Saint Benedict Center.
Each weekly, one-hour episode of Reconquest will debut RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central). It will then be rebroadcast according to the Crusade Channel programming schedule (note:all times listed are Central time).